Thursday, July 17, 2008

In the middle of intersection

So, here it is...again. In the middle of intersection, I pleaded myself with the same question that had been encountering me for the last 6 years

"So, what are you going to do now?"

the question started to revoke yesterday, not so long after i had an interview with a so-called HR Chief in TVOne.

It is not easy to work in TV industry. Heavy pressure. Huge responsibility.

Okay, i didn't mind he was telling me the bitter pieces of being a journalist

but when he offered me an opportunity to ask about the salary (and then i asked), he didn't answer it right away. Instead, he asked the other question

How much do you expect?

Well around 3 million

Hoo, semoga ga dapet! (I hope you won't get it)

with a big-big smile

Have you not learned any respect on how to speak with your future colleague, Sir?


"So, what are you going to do now?"

I don't think I'm going to work in TVOne
I don't know if I would have applied to other media also

No comments: